Companies of all sizes are hacked every day by cyber criminals with master plans to disrupt their livelihoods and hold their networks hostage. These attacks are on the rise in 2021 and it is estimated that 33 billion records will be stolen by cyber criminals by 2023! These criminals are not just stealing data but they are also holding entire systems hostage for days and weeks and essentially crippling businesses.
You can do something about this before it is too late and you become the next victim. You can start by protecting your network by implementing thorough cyber security controls and working with an experienced IT company. Unfortunately you can have the most robust and updated controls in place but still get hacked. This is why every company needs Cyber Liability Insurance and our agency is here to help.
Some Key Cyber Liability Insurance Coverages Include:
• Data Privacy & Network Security Liability
• Incidence Response Expense
• Cyber Extortion/ Ransomware Coverage
• Network Asset Restoration Expenses
• Business Interruption Coverage
• Pre-Claim Assistance
• Post-Incident Remediation
• 24/7 Cyber Incident Hotline