Job Opportunities – why work for us?
Bright Insurance is a family-owned, family-operated business serving the greater Milford area for over 75 years. Our company believes in a promoting a strong company culture through providing a healthy and productive work environment, solid relationships between colleagues and by encouraging continued professional development. We try to retain some of the founding principles of what made our great country of the U.S.A. known for being one of the best places to work in the world, to date. Each employee is treated as a valued individual and we make our best effort to be considerate of both their professional and personal needs. We offer the best health insurance possible, regular company outings and even go as far to celebrate the many federal and state holidays, sports teams and much more at the office on a regular basis. We have very little turnover as most of our employees have been with us ten, twenty, thirty years or more. It is only through growth and expansion do we seek new employees at our company.
Bright Insurance is seeking a self-motivated, detail-oriented, good communicator to join our fast-paced office team as Personal Lines Customer Service Representative – Full Time ( Up to 40 hours)
Responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
- Obtain quotes from carriers and service accounts via internet and various software programs.
- Complete proper computer documentation of all correspondence, calls and activities.
- Maintain client files properly and in accordance to agency and company policy and procedure.
- Promote and service all lines of personal insurance policies by advising and explaining policy changes and exclusions of coverage and insurance coverage needs.
- Work closely with Producers to provide best customer service
- Process all correspondence, communicate with client’s underwriters and company representatives.
- Maintain orderly files whether paper or electronic.
- Set priorities and manage workflow to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2 years of Insurance experience REQUIRED, preferably in a CSR position
- Knowledge of Outlook, Excel & Word
- Time Management skills
- Team Player
- Detail Oriented
- Prior knowledge of AMS360 a plus
- Experience with in-house registry transactions a plus
- Generous benefits package & compensation commensurate with experience
Please send a resume and cover letter to Scott Ellis at SVEllis@Brightinsurance.com